Our newly established Network Clinical Hub is looking for an experienced and proficient Administrator to support the Network Clinical Hub Team in developing processes and procedures and supporting associated programs and projects.
Are you an experienced administrator who has attention to detail, are well organised, has a positive and proactive approach and keen to support a team of Clinical Professionals who work alongside other primary healthcare providers, and delivery services to improve health outcomes for individuals and whanau.
About Mahitahi Hauora
Mahitahi Hauora is a primary health entity underpinned by Te Tiriti o Waitangi, our Kaupapa includes ensuring whanau and communities are able to achieve self-determined wellbeing, access to the services they determine they need, and to live a long and healthy life. We work collaboratively with community, primary healthcare providers and key partners to support general practices, Māori health providers and social sector agencies, in achieving better health outcomes for our Tai Tokerau population.
This is a full time position, located in our Whangarei office within the Network Clinical Hub, and requires a high level of administration ability and a can do attitude.
The key functions of this position include:
· Providing a high level of administration support and activity
· Ensuring all communication is effectively and efficiently managed
· Establishing Hub processes and procedures
· Supporting some referrals
· Minutes and appropriate documentation
· Updating and maintenance of Database
· Working across several systems
· Supporting clinical related projects
To be considered for this position you should:
· An enthusiastic approach to supporting the Network Clinical Team
· An open mind and ability to change quickly as the need arises
· Multitasking ability and a willingness to lend a hand at anything
· Strong administration experience, and be comfortable in developing processes and procedures to support the Clinical Hub
· An intermediate level of Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel
· Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
· An unencumbered drivers licence
Be a NZ Citizen or have a current NZ Work visa and the legal right to work in NZ.
Our employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID
Experience in the health industry would be an advantage however not essential.
A detailed position description and Application for Employment form can be downloaded below.
If you have the skills for this role and passion to be part of this energetic team, please apply by forwarding your covering letter, CV and completed Application for Employment Form to our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications Close: 5pm Monday 11th July 2022
Download Application Download Information