We are looking for someone who has a background in contract coordination, contract accountability. Someone who has the ability to support the planning of service delivery, transpose that planning into contracts and to monitor the performance of the contracts.
You will likely also have experience in reporting on the performance of contracts and supporting relationship partners to manage service delivery. This role also has an element of project support and works within the Project Hub
About Mahitahi Hauora
Mahitahi Hauora is a primary health entity underpinned by Ti Tiriti o Waitangi, our Kaupapa includes ensuring whanau and communities are able to achieve self-determined wellbeing, access to the services they determine they need, and to live a long and healthy life. We work collaboratively with community, primary healthcare providers and key partners to support general practices, Māori health providers and social sector agencies, in achieving better health outcomes for our Tai Tokerau population.
Our Service Performance Coordinator role is a pivotal role in coordinating all aspects of our service performance from supporting and participating in planning of service development, through to end to end contract processes and ensuring service accountability to deliver on the plans and strategies of the organisation.
Responsibilities of this role include utilisation of system data to monitor contract and service performance, inform future planning and service delivery decisions, maintaining key relationships, and ensuring reporting has relevance and meets funders requirements.
This is a flexible agile role that supports all functions of the Project Hub to enable organisation wide performance and success.
This is a varied role, and would suit someone who has attention to detail, is both process and relationship driven and who understands the connection between contract performance, relationship management, funding and successful service delivery. Project understanding and management would also be a useful advantage in this role.
While not critical, having an understanding or experience in the healthcare environment would be an advantage.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- A minimum of 5 years at an intermediate or senior level in contract management and report writing
- A relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent in experience and on the job training that supports planning and contractual management
- Demonstrable ability to interpret the complexities of a service and transfer those into an effective and outcome driven contractual agreement
- Experience in providing accurate, relevant and timely reporting for funders and wider stakeholders
- Experience in system and document management
- Ability to analyse performance data and align to key accountabilities or deliverables
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills in developing constructive stakeholder relationships through consultation and partnership
- A current NZ work visa and the legal right to work in NZ.
A detailed position description can be downloaded below.
Our employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID.
If you have the skills for this role and want to be part of an organisation with peoples’ health and wellbeing as their key focus, please apply by forwarding your covering letter and CV and completed application for employment form to our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications Close: 5pm July 10th July 2022Download Application Download Information