We are looking an experienced Contracts Administrator to assist our Pirmary Care Program and Planning area in ensuring our contract preparation, administration and delivery meet our contractual obligations.
This position will be located in Whangarei.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that contracts with fundholders are well understood and contractual obligations are able to be met.
- Ensuring that all provider (sub-contractor) contracts are relevant in content, realistic in requirements, are accurate in detail and that contractual obligations are well understood by the provider.
- Liaising with those who are responsible for negotiating the contract service delivery aspects and ensuring that the contracts reflect these requirements.
- Liaising with the Finance team in contract funding requirements, budgets and financial data requirements.
- Monitoring of contract performance in collaboration with the Locality teams and internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring that all reporting requirements meet targets and contractual obligations.
To be considered for this position you should:
- Have a minimum of 3 years proven experience in contract administration
- Have worked across multiple contracts and understand service delivery
- Have proven skills and experience in report generation and achieving reporting targets
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have proven attention to detail and accuracy in contract development and delivery
- Have an advanced level of MS Excel skills
- Have experience in managing a Contracts Register
Experience in the health industry in this field would be an advantage.
A full position description can be downloaded from our website: www.mahitahihauora.co.nz/aboutus/vacancies
If you have the above skills and experience detailed please apply by forwarding your covering letter and CV to Joanne Mason, HR People First Organisation Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications Close: 8.00am, Thursday 19th September 2019.