Ngāti Hine Health Trust - General Practitioners (Bay of Islands)
The Ngāti Hine Health Trust has an exciting opportunity for any General Practitioner either currently living in Northland or wanting to relocate to the sunny Bay of Islands within the winterless North.
Whether you are looking for a permanent, part time or fixed term position, or are keen on an affordable lifestyle, increased work-life balance, and living in a naturally stunning part of New Zealand, all while working in a great role and supported by an excellent group of people, then this is the opportunity for you
You will be a valued member of the Ngāti Hine Health Trust medical services team that offers:
- A General Practice that is part of a wider organisation that brings all the other services GP patients require to the GP (Whangarei and the Mid-North areas)
- A different model of practice that brings the clinical and Whanau Ora worlds together
- Progressing the development of an Integrated Family Healthcare Centre at the Bay of Islands Hospital which is currently being built (new facilities) and will also provide:
- Rural teaching opportunities
- Rongoa Maori opportunities
- Hospital care setting and after hours opportunities
- Lifestyle living within close proximity to Paihia, Waitangi, Kerikeri and Whangarei
- Combined enrolled population 7,500 and 8,000 patients
- Highly competitive market rates and well-structured training and development offering
- Relocation assistance including sourcing and subsidising local accommodation if required
- The chance to develop your skills whilst adding value to the success of our service in the community
- An opportunity to learn Te Reo and Tikanga Māori.
You will be joining a professional and innovative team, and you will be well supported in this role, which will have the potential to make a significant difference to individuals, whanau and the Mid North community.
Ideal applicants should possess:
- A current NZ Medical Council registration, or be eligible for NZ Medical Council registration.
- Hold GP qualification to GPEP3 as a minimum
- Be registered to work as a GP in New Zealand
Please apply if you share our passion and commitment to supporting whanau to achieve optimal health and well-being.
A full job description and application form is available for viewing on the NHHT website. For more info, email HRoffice@nhht.co.nz.