Nurse - Onerahi Family Healthcare
Are you looking to grow your nursing skills and join a fabulous team? Do you have excellent communication skills and enjoy being part of a busy team?
Join our team of hardworking heroes to deliver excellent medical care to the community.
Onerahi Family Healthcare have been delivering high quality care to our community for over 30 years. We have a patient-centered approach, and a commitment to providing proactive care.
Providing continuity of care is very important to us, and we work hard to ensure their patients feel cared for and supported by our skilled team of clinicians, working alongside our friendly and accommodating front desk team.
Qualifications & Experience
- A current APC is essential.
- You will ideally hold a current CPR Certificate.
- Independent Vaccinators Certificate & Cervical Smear Takers Certificate would be an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in long term conditions management.
- Experience working in general practice or the community is desirable.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build strong rapport with team members.
- Be confident, friendly and approachable.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Full range of general practice nursing duties including management of long-term conditions, immunisations, triage and results management, wound care, minor surgery assist, and generally working as part of a busy nurse team alongside the doctors.
- Contribute to the planning and quality improvement processes - this involves assisting with procedures and policy development within the nursing team.
- Liaise and work alongside all stakeholders of the practice, including the reception team, GP team, patients’ and outside organisations.
- Stable, solid practice team
- Opportunity to experience all aspects of primary care nursing
- Varied roster - no two days the same
- We strongly encourage professional development and learning new skills
For further information and to apply, contact Practice Manager Toni Hartnell at firstname.lastname@example.org