Workforce Project Manager
We are looking for a health professional experienced in nursing education and project management to work within our Change Team and across our Workforce Development Team. This role will be responsible for the project management of our High School Health and Science Academy and for working closely with our Nursing Directors in the development of nursing leadership and pathways.
Key Functions of this role include:
- Managing key workforce focused projects
- Developing and implementing nurse leadership pathways to increase the capability of our nursing workforce
- Working with the workforce education team and providing oversight and guidance in the CME training requirements
- Providing oversight and support of implemented workforce development projects and developing new initiatives to grow the primary health care workforce pipeline for Northland
- Project management of small and large scale projects
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Be a current registered health professional with a postgraduate qualification
- Have a minimum of 10 years experience as a registered health professional
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience in delivery of health education
- Be able to demonstrate project management and leadership experience
- Have advanced computer literacy, and an unencumbered driver's licence
- Demonstrable experience in large scale project management and significant budget management
- Demonstrable commitment to equitable outcomes for Māori and Te Tiriti O Waitangi
This role will report to the Whānau & Consumer Experience Leader and will work closely with, and across, the Workforce Experience team.
If you have the above skills and are committed to supporting successful outcomes in a financial environment, then please apply by forwarding your covering letter and CV to Joanne Mason, HR Assistant at email@example.com.
Applications Close: Wednesday 4 December 2019 at 5pm